Re: Sims 3 launcher wont let me log in??

by darkdrea

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

i tried this, but it said my login was wrong

Message 11 of 20 (1,142 Views)

★ Novice

2018 and STILL having this issue.

Message 12 of 20 (1,024 Views)

★ Novice

Didn't work for us either.

Message 13 of 20 (1,021 Views)

★ Novice

If this worked don't you think ppl would have more invotes towards this exact "solution"?

Didn't work here. Nothing. Has. Worked. For us it keeps saying password is wrong but we can log in literally everywhere else BUT the game launcher/game ITSELF!

Message 14 of 20 (1,020 Views)

@jrdragon31  You could try clearing all of your browser caches, including the one for Internet Explorer.  Even if you never use it, the TS3 launcher does for some purposes.  Be sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorites.

clear IE cache:  https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141

There's a file in the Downloads folder (in your TS3 folder in Documents) that stores your email address—the file name reads something like [email].bin.  It might help to remove this file after you've cleared your browser caches.  If that doesn't work, try dragging your entire TS3 folder out of Documents and launching the game again to force a new one to spawn.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 15 of 20 (995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It does work . You have to click the link to the terms and policy . Also use chrome !

Message 16 of 20 (954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Click the link to policy and terms 

Message 17 of 20 (954 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sorry to say but It doesn’t work!
Message 18 of 20 (913 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Never mind. I mistook the Microsoft edge icon for the internet explorer icon. Resetting internet explorer worked.
Message 19 of 20 (907 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey there! I had this problem a while ago. So, go into internet explorer, click the screw icon at the top right, internet options, click advanced, click "reset," click delete personal settings, then restart your computer and open The Sims 3 Launcher and try to log in. Happy simming!

Message 20 of 20 (888 Views)