Sims 3 is missing from my libary

by bekkeyboi

Original Post

Sims 3 is missing from my libary

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I have not had the most confidence In the EA store frot Origin For a while, the menus are a little janky and its a real pain to use at times, But that is beside the point, I log in today to find out that my copy of the sims 3 is completely missing from my library, So I check filters and everything I can And it has just vanished into thin air. I am rather annoyed with this And hope that it can be added back to my origin account, Or a key is given So I can use it on a different storefront that does not have these issues.

I hope that you can put some development time into your storefront and website as it feels like it was made in 2005, It is very slow, and feels very dated. 

I hope you can find a way to resolve my issue, I have written here as you seem to not have any web ticket system other than live chat. I hope you have a lovely day.

Message 1 of 3 (438 Views)

Re: Sims 3 is missing from my libary

★★★ Newbie

I hope I don't seem like a rage-filled *, But It's a fairly annoying issue to deal with when you use a storefront.

Message 2 of 3 (437 Views)

Re: Sims 3 is missing from my libary

@bekkeyboi  Unfortunately, no one on this site can help with account issues.  You'll need to contact support and ask what happened to your game.  Live chat actually works reasonably well, when you can get through; I think phone calls are still mostly unavailable, due to the current situation, but you might be able to arrange one if you pick the right category of problem.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (377 Views)