Re: Sims 3 in game disc not found

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Sims 3 in game disc not found

★★★ Newbie

I bought a new mac without the disk so I bought a dvd drive from apple, I had heaps of troubles loading all my sims onto my mac because I have everyone of the packs and some weren't showing up but finally I got them all loaded, so I clicked play and no troubles after the loading screen when you normally get the menu screen asking which game you wanna play it came up with no disco found renter the sims into the future. So I thought something was wrong with my disc I cleaned and put i pack it, still the same issue, I tried like a hundred times so I thought maybe its a broken cd or something. So I uninstalled sims 3 into the future so then the disc i would have to put in was island paradise. It worked and I was creating a sim but then it went all funny and quitted. And now its saying the same thing as last time so its not my disc ????? HELP IM GONNA HAVE A BREAK DOWN Devil

Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Re: Sims 3 in game disc not found

@emandlizzie

You need to play the digital version of the game instead of the disc version. You can do this by downloading and installing Origin, registering your product codes, uninstalling your most recent EP then downloading and installing the digital version. Full instructions can be found here.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)