Sims 3 - game does not show any of saved games.

by Squizzy-Taylor

Original Post

Sims 3 - game does not show any of saved games.

★ Novice

I launched my Sims 3 game and it does not show any of the saved games that I have saved. When I have the launcher open any go into the installed section it does to show any off the content I have bought from the Sims store. I still have the saved games showing up in the electronic arts folder but when I go to play it is as if the game has been reset. 

Message 1 of 6 (417 Views)

Re: Sims 3 - game does not show any of saved games.

Hero

What world did you play in ? Is the world still available from the drop down list ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (410 Views)

★ Novice

The last world I played in was the new Monte Vista, and now there is none of the world I bought in the drop down list.

Message 3 of 6 (407 Views)

Hero

Then your store stuff installation probably got corrupted.

Try reinstalling all Store Content using the method described here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-store-content-will-not-install/td-p/46724/

Your savegame should show up again as soon as Monte Vista is installed correctly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (400 Views)

★ Novice

I am unable to access the Sims 3 site. It comes up with 'Opps! we are unable to process your request' however I can still access the site on my phone and Ipad using the same wifi, therefore I can't reload my downloaded content.

Message 5 of 6 (393 Views)

★ Novice

I downloaded a different internet browser and used that to re-download as you suggested but the saved games still have not returned, I think it may have something to do with the fact that the launcher will not connect to the Sims 3 site, and therefore can not update. Any help would be appreciated.

Message 6 of 6 (378 Views)