Sims 3 expansions missing

by SnowyLuary26

Original Post

Re: Missing Expansion Pack/Packs

★ Novice

Hi guys, they deactived it, because EA think it´s fake or someting like this. Try to write seller and he needs to give you working key or return money back to you. I think there isn´t another way. I hope I help. Hannah Heart

AngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngel

|I´m not working for EA I´m just normal insignificant person, who try to help others simmers.Heart|

Message 201 of 287 (1,002 Views)

Re: sims 3 eps missing

★★★ Newbie

Same, cannot get any response from EA.  And I bought Bohemian Gardens and it charged me sim points twice...  Still, no way to get through to EA

Message 202 of 287 (956 Views)

Re: sims 3 eps missing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@rlbilley

Bohemian Gardens is not a expansion pack, so yours has to be a different issue. After you purchased it did you download it from your purchase history to your game launcher (its under your Store account tab - then go down to purchase history)? And does it show downloaded and installed to your game. (Mine shows up under Objects tab in the download section of my launcher) 

Message 203 of 287 (955 Views)

STUFF PACKS AND EXPANSIONS PACK NOT SHOWING UP!!!

★★ Newbie

My Sims 3 , Late Night is not showing up , my Sims 3 Generations is not showing up  my stuff packs aren't showing up .. i switched to a new computer  but the only sims game that save was the sims 3... but i still have the same account shouldn't it keep all my progress?

Message 204 of 287 (922 Views)

Re: STUFF PACKS AND EXPANSIONS PACK NOT SHOWING UP!!!

Hero (Retired)

@awesomeness20049

Merged with a thread on the issue please see page 1 EA_Mai tip/suggestion on the issue if that doesn't work for you bump this thread

Message 205 of 287 (904 Views)

Missing Sims 3 Expansion Pack!!

★★★★ Novice

Ok, so I've bought The Sims 3 Seasons from G2A almost a month ago. And i had no issues until almost last week i think 6/12/17 when i went to play the game and i noticed a few of my Sims 3 Seasons item missing from my sims family home, now i just thought i forgot to enable and play it but when i went to the launcher to enable it wasn't there as an option. So after a few freaks outs blah blah blah.. I looked online for some threads about this issue and one thread said i should repair the entire game itself. So i did, but that didn't anything. I checked on the game pack itself in my origin library, it weirdly says its installed but like i said its not showing up on the the launcher. I posted some pictures to show what i mean. I DO have a mod in the game but only one, but i'm pretty sure it didn't do anything. 

Message 206 of 287 (862 Views)

Re: Missing Sims 3 Expansion Pack!!

Hero (Retired)

@MisssAj

Merged with a thread on the issue please see page 1 EA_Mai tip/suggestion on the issue if that doesn't work for you bump this thread

Message 207 of 287 (846 Views)

Sims 3 expansions missing

★ Novice

Im having issues with some DLC (Sims 3 University Life). I had it installed and on Origin, however after trying to reinstall on a new PC i cant see the DLC in my game library (it advises that i need to purchase it). When I try and redeem the key again it tells me its already been used.

This is my only Origin account. Any Ideas?

I've tried live chat but it doesn't work.

Message 208 of 287 (819 Views)

Re: Sims 3 expansions missing

EA app Team

Hi @SpongyTrain,

I have merged your thread to the existing one for this issue.

Please see the following post from EA_Mai for more info: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-expansions-missing/m-p/6085793/highlight/true#M222711

Thanks,

EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 209 of 287 (802 Views)

Re: Missing Sims 3 Expansion Pack!!

★★★★ Novice

UPDATE: Still nothing.. I've contacted EA, i did what EA_Mai told us to do but still didn't work. I can't contact the original seller on G2A and i can't contact G2A like one of the EA people in the chat said. I don't know what to do Disappointed

Message 210 of 287 (771 Views)