Re: Sims 3 Expansions not showing up in sims launcher

by RabbitLoss

Original Post

Re: My Sims 3 Expansion Game is missing!

★★★★★ Newbie

But alas, no chat anymore for us, only calls =)

Message 251 of 287 (2,090 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue with mine except with the stuff packs

Message 252 of 287 (2,037 Views)

Re: sims 3 eps missing

★★★ Newbie
Same problem!
Message 253 of 287 (1,847 Views)

Re: Sims 3 expansions missing

★★★ Novice

Hi, I am having the same issue, it is showing mm games as being installed on origin yet not in my launcher, i have tried your methods yet they still will not re-appear. please help as this is really annoying, this is no around the 6th time asking for information on why this has happened . 

thank you 

Sparkie2407

Message 254 of 287 (1,758 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey, Britt here. I had same issue, though I was able to solve it by logging out of sims, close origin then reopen, click 'play sims' then the packs should be there! I really hope this helps!

Message 255 of 287 (1,711 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared

★★ Novice

Hey Britt here again, okay so this is what I did when I had this issue. Okay first close down sims launcher, and close Origin as well. Reopen Origin, then click "play sims" once the launcher opens. It should be back. I hated it when it happened. After I did this, it worked again. Hope this helps friend!!!! Party hat

Message 256 of 287 (1,706 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared?

★★ Novice

Sorry for the very late reply, but I bought TS3 Late Night from him as well and am experiencing the same issues. Hasn't refunded yet, but the fact you have been leaves hope.

Message 257 of 287 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Sims 3 expansion pack ( Sims 3 Supernatural) will not download. The download button is just straight up not doing anything when I use this. I have looked into his and this was an issue back in June last year. I haven't found a work around on the new Origin and my laptop is brand new, running on powerful drivers and so  no reason for this to be an issue. I am extremely angry due to this situation, as it shouldn't be THIS DIFFICULT to install an expansion pack. And as I previously said, I can't even get the download to begin. It says that I already have the item in my library, I scroll down and try to download it but it does not download.

Please fix this issue, as I used the game on the same laptop since I bought it and have only recently changed PC.

For this to STILL be an issue it doesn't seem like anyone has actually tried to fix the issue.

Original post was from July, I've seen other posts form last year and it's ridiculous that this is still an ongoing issue.

Either fix the issue so I can download Sims 3 Supernatural, or refund the FULL cost of a game I no longer have access to because of ongoing issues that should have been fixed by now.

THIS ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED

The help provided DID NOT fix this issue for me and did not resolve anything.

I am fuming
Message 258 of 287 (1,468 Views)

★★ Novice

This is ridiculous. Time for a class action lawsuit against EA.

Message 259 of 287 (1,392 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansions not showing up in sims launcher

★ Apprentice

So has EA basically screwed all of us over just to get us to repurchase games for more money?

Message 260 of 287 (1,209 Views)