Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared?

by cableguy33333

Original Post

Re: Several Expansion Packs Missing from Launcher

Hero (Retired)

@TiffanyShe

Merged with this thread on the issue see EA_Mai suggestions page 1 post 2 if that does not help you bump this thread

Message 191 of 287 (885 Views)

Re: Sims 3 expansions missing

★★ Apprentice

If you bought an origin download code and not from origin then they have banned that game from your account, good luck getting info of origin took me 3 weeks to get an answer off them

Message 192 of 287 (868 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansions not showing up in sims launcher

★★ Apprentice

if you bought the expansion download code from somewhere other than origin it's likely the expansions you bought have been banned from your account, good luck getting an answer off origin took me 3 weeks to work out what was wrong and not before I wiped out half my pc trying to fix it.

Message 193 of 287 (864 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared?

★★ Apprentice

your games have been banned by origin, you will struggle to repurchase them as well as origin will say you already own them, I surgest buying them off Steam as this still works and report the thief on ebay

Message 194 of 287 (872 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared

★★ Apprentice

ebay scam, report ebay thief and rebuy expansion through steam

Message 195 of 287 (871 Views)

Re: Missng sims 3 expansion pack in origin

★★ Apprentice

report the scammer who sold you the download codes and rebuy through steam

Message 196 of 287 (872 Views)

★★ Apprentice

this will not fix their problem, origin are banning lots of expansions that were bought off ebay and other dodgey places

Message 197 of 287 (873 Views)

★ Novice

HELP? All my 4 expansion pack (Ambitions, Seasons, Generations and Pets) are all missing. I've been playing like 3 weeks now for stress reliever I like Sims3 a lot even played it late at night. It all started missing in the launcher when I started use cheat. First two (Ambition and Season) went missing In Origin they installed. But now all are missing in my launcher and I'm sad. Can anyone help. Sorry for my English.

Message 198 of 287 (849 Views)

Re: missing epansion pack.

★★★★ Novice

ebay. 

Message 199 of 287 (849 Views)

Re: missing epansion pack.

★ Novice

G2A

Message 200 of 287 (841 Views)