Re: Sims 3 Expansion Pack shown as not purchased

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: The Sims 3 Expansions and stuff packs disappeared from launcher

★ Novice

Yeah, I'm having a problem where my packs will show up as installed via origin and I can only launch the game via origin no matter what shortcut I use and they won't appear in the launcher. Only 3 packs. The earliest three that I have

Message 181 of 287 (649 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs Missing

EA app Team

Hi @shannonhaynes94,

I've moved your post to this thread, please, take a look to my post here for more information: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-expansions-missing/m-p/6085793/highlight/true#M222711

Let us know if you have any questions Standard smile

-Mai

Message 182 of 287 (667 Views)

Expansion pack completely gone

★★★ Newbie
So I bought a code through an eBay seller with good reviews. I bought Sims 3 university. I got the code, added it to my origin, added it on the launcher, and it worked fine. I only played with it once. I come back to my computer to play and it's gone. It is on in the launcher or in the origin launcher, and my other expansion packs are showing up and running fine. University is completely gone, and I can not re enter the code as it says it's been used (which I know that, I used it).
Message 183 of 287 (638 Views)

Sims 3 Expansion Pack shown as not purchased

★★ Novice

I added the Sims 3 Seasons Expansion Pack to Origin via a game code I had purchased, and at the time it installed and worked perfectly up until I encountered a problem with Origin where the launcher refused to open, meaning that I had to uninstall and install it again in order to make it work(I am not sure what caused it).

When I tried installing Sims 3 again with the expansions I own(all of them except for Island Paradise) I noticed Seasons wasn't in the download queue. When checking the tab with the Expansion Packs it said that I haven't bought Seasons. When I log in to my Sims 3 Community account it clearly says on my profile page that I own Seasons.

What has caused this and what can I do to get it back?

Message 184 of 287 (650 Views)

Re: Expansion pack completely gone

Hero (Retired)

@virginxpure  I would recommend contacting the seller and ask for a refund as EA is rejecting the code they sold you.

Message 185 of 287 (620 Views)

Re: missing epansion pack.

Hero (Retired)

@onica432  Where did you buy IP?

Message 186 of 287 (615 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Zeiruu  Where did you buy Seasons?

Message 187 of 287 (629 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought it from a store selling other game keys, in other words a third party site.

Message 188 of 287 (627 Views)
Highlighted

EA app Team

Hi @Zeiruu @virginxpure @onica432,

As you are describing the same situation we are discussing in this thread, I have merged your posts here. Please, read this post for more information: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-expansions-missing/m-p/6085793#M222711

Thanks,

Mai

Message 189 of 287 (605 Views)

Several Expansion Packs Missing from Launcher

★ Novice

After Updating Origins a few days ago I noticed that my Sims launcher is missing Expansion Packs. 

I've only bought my games in two places. I either bought the physical disk from Target or the Digital copies straight from origins.

When I am in origins it says all the games are installed.

When I look in my computers applications it says all my sims expansion packs are installed

But when I open the launcher it doesn't show all the games.

This doesn't make sense to me because I played all the games just fine a few weeks ago.

It only changed after updating origins.

I've tried installing as well as repairing. Nothing seems to work.

Can someone give me an answer? EA has not been helpful at all. 

I've tried to reach out the them several times and they have not responded once.

Message 190 of 287 (601 Views)