Re: Sims 3 expansions missing

by jamiester20

Original Post

missing expansion pack from The Sims 3

★ Novice

I brought The Sims 3 generations over 6 months ago and recently it doesn't show on my home page with the other expansion packs I've got but on Origins it says ive downloaded it. where has my game gone? ive tried everything to get it back please help

Message 171 of 287 (934 Views)

Re: Supernatural does not show up on Launcher

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@6fc42b42a0d9db78  In the launcher in the lower right there is a button that says install packs - try that.

Message 172 of 287 (1,022 Views)

Re: Supernatural does not show up on Launcher

EA app Team

@6fc42b42a0d9db78 wrote:

Hi, Sims 3 Supernatural is installed on origin but it does not show up on launcher, what can i do? If anyone can help me? 

@6fc42b42a0d9db78 I have merged your question with the existing thread for this issue.

Please see the following post from EA_Mai for more info: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-expansions-missing/m-p/6085793/highlight/true#M222711

Thanks,

EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 173 of 287 (1,014 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansions not showing up in sims launcher

★★★★★ Novice

@GMGamerGirl Have you had a response from EA yet? I got a useless response just telling me my code has been revoked, no solution other than "contact the retailer". I emailed EA again and told again to wait three days, which I have, no response yet. 

Message 174 of 287 (987 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sims 3 expansions missing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

I've got the same problem with The Sims 3 Island Paradise, which is driving mad. I've tried everything people have said to do, so I did a live chat with someone from EA. They said its not down to them but the studio (Maxis?) to fix it and they are making a patch but have no ETA on it.

Message 175 of 287 (959 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansions not showing up in sims launcher

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Kyle4141  No, unfortunately, I have not had a response from the Terms of Service team yet.

I did follow up with CS again yesterday, but once the case is escalated>>then moved on to the Terms Of Service Team, you have to wait out the TOS Team looking into your particular issue.  Meaning, while you can attempt to follow up through the EA Help center and a tech adviser there, once the issue is escalated to the Terms Of Service Team, it's essentially out of the hands of the help team that we all have access to through the EA Help center.  (i.e.; they're two separate/individual teams)

If I'm honest, the responses that I've been hearing about through other players haven't been good at all.

But for others reading, and/or looking for a particular solution to an issue.....I don't want anyone to get the impression that my/one particular case is a blanket for "all" cases, as individuals may be having different issues entirely that may just "appear" similar to the issues specific to this thread.

Message 176 of 287 (949 Views)

Sims 3 Expansion Packs Missing

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am Just starting to play my Sims 3 game again and I'm having similar but slightly different issues. I have the base game as well as three expansion packs and one stuff packs, the stuff packs  and supernatural work fine, but pets and university life don't show up. In extra content it shows it is downloaded and installed, but when I go to play it, it's like they are not even there. I haven't changed my laptop, I have only the one account and nothing I have tried works. I have tried repairing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling I even tried reinstalling origin and nothing has worked. Can you tell me how I can get my expansion packs to work please?

Message 177 of 287 (915 Views)

Re: missing expansion pack from The Sims 3

EA app Team

@shellbell444 wrote:

I brought The Sims 3 generations over 6 months ago and recently it doesn't show on my home page with the other expansion packs I've got but on Origins it says ive downloaded it. where has my game gone? ive tried everything to get it back please help

Hi @shellbell444,

I have merged your post to this thread, please, take a look to this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-expansions-missing/m-p/6085793#M222711

Thanks,

Mai

Message 178 of 287 (927 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs Missing

Hero (Retired)

@shannonhaynes94  Where did you buy PETS and UNI?

Message 179 of 287 (901 Views)

missing epansion pack.

★★★★ Novice

I was running sims 3 with my expansions pets, world adventures and island paradise and tried to swich households, it wouldnt let me as after i pressed the checkmark the selection wouldnt go away and the choices went grey. so i exited the game to try and reopen in but in the launcher it didnt seem to recognize my island paradise expansion so i went into origin to repair but island paradise stil didnt show up. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesnt even recognize me as owning island paradise anymore. HELP

Message 180 of 287 (878 Views)