Re: Sims 3 Late Night shows as "Installed" on Origin but doesn't appea

by Kyle4141

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Pack Not Showing in Origin

★ Apprentice

Same problem here, my expansion pack The Sims 3 Ambitions not showing up in The Sims 3 Launcher. Reinstal game and Origin does not work. 

Message 131 of 287 (1,110 Views)

Content Just Gone After Update

★ Novice

I love playing the sims 3, so much so that I have brought not one but two of the dlcs. I played so much that I had a Sim with three children and a husband and a baby on the way, I had my sim up to level 6 in alchemy, she had three out of 5 kids and I had them move to Moonlight Falls. I should have known something was wrong when the chemistry set just wasn't there I have put 297 hours into this game. Please fix it so that I have my bloody content back. World Adventures and Generations are missing, either give me my money back or give me the content please.

Message 132 of 287 (1,117 Views)

Re: Content Just Gone After Update

Hero (Retired)

@Stormsinger25  Do the packs show as owned in Origin? Do the packs show as owned in thesims3.com my page? Where did you purchase the packs?

Message 133 of 287 (1,095 Views)

Re: Content Just Gone After Update

★ Novice

No they don't, although they used to. I got them from a credible and source(can't mention the name on here) I had no problem redeeming the code, it worked until last night when Origin decided to update. 

Message 134 of 287 (1,088 Views)

Sims 3 Late Night shows as "Installed" on Origin but doesn't appear in launcher

★★★★★ Novice

Hi there,

I've tried to get back into playing Sims 3 after a 6 month hiatus. I did a quick check of my store-bought content and expansion packs, and I found out that every expansion pack shows up in my game launcher except for Late Night.

This is odd, because I hadn't made any changes whatsoever to my Sims 3 game unless there was automatic updates.

I've looked nearly everywhere on the internet for a solution and I can't find one. So far, I've uninstalled Origin, uninstalled every part of Sims 3, used CCleaner, re-installed Origin, and re-installed every Sims game; Late Night still won't show up.

I'm using Windows 10 and I believe everything is up to date.

Please help me with this, as I'd love to start playing again but I've been stopped by this problem for days. Thank you.

Message 135 of 287 (1,166 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Kyle4141  Where did you buy Late Night?

Message 136 of 287 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I bought it from Ebay a long time ago, I've read about Origin cancelling these codes- but mine still shows as owned in Origin, and it lets me download it, it just doesn't work or show up in my game launcher.

Message 137 of 287 (1,158 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Also,

I'd like to add- Late Night shows up in my list of programs/apps on Windows too, but it doesn't show up in-game or in the launcher. Why is that?

Message 138 of 287 (1,151 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Kyle4141  The only thing I can suggest is to contact EA customer support and find out if there is a hold on the LN code - link - EA customer support

Message 139 of 287 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I sent an email. In the meantime, I uninstalled every EP and just installed Late Night- now it shows up in the Sims 3 launcher as Ambitions- what's going on?

Message 140 of 287 (1,132 Views)