Re: The Sims 3 Expansions and stuff packs disappeared from launcher

by Linamints

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I've received this:

After reviewing your case, we found that your game was purchased from a third-party retailer who has requested that the code should be disabled.

You can resolve this issue by contacting the retailer.

It's a pity that the retailer is ignoring me...Frown

Message 111 of 287 (2,529 Views)

SIMS 3 EXPANSION PACK PROBLEMS

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

SIMS 3 EXPANSION PACK PROBLEMS

I really really hope someone can help me...

I play sims a lot... almost everyday! And I have never had a problem with my expansion packs until now. I noticed the other day that when i go to start my game it tells me only a few of my expansion packs are available and I cannot see any of the others (I have all of them except for the katy perry one). This is very annoying as my games are very fast paced and I want to get on and play but don't want to ruin my current game.... I have tried redeeming the codes but all it says is that these codes have already been redeemed, which of course they have because i have been playing with them for months before they vanished!

I am missing:

Supernatural

Island paradise

Into the future

Movie stuff

Showtime

Diesel 

70s 80s and 90s stuff

I have tried a couple of solutions i have found online but none have worked or i cant see how to do them...

Please note: I am not very good with technology and computer stuff so if you have suggestions can you make them as simple as possible!

Many thanks guys! muchly appreciated!

Julia

Message 112 of 287 (2,512 Views)

Re: SIMS 3 EXPANSION PACK PROBLEMS

★★★ Novice

Were your codes purchased from ebay?

Message 113 of 287 (2,496 Views)

sims

★★★ Newbie

Sims 3 expansion packs have disappeared from my origin. even disappeared from the 'extra content' on my sims 3 game. can someone help?

Message 114 of 287 (2,468 Views)

Re: SIMS 3 EXPANSION PACK PROBLEMS

★ Novice

yes they were... but they have been working fine for months and some of the others i purchased from ebay are still working fine

Message 115 of 287 (2,481 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I contacted my retailer who said they are experiencing issues from other customers in the past week, where theyve had absolutely no issues for years and years. They offered me another code, but I'm too frightened to use it. This really does seem to be a confusing situation

Message 116 of 287 (2,470 Views)

Re: Origin suddenly not recognizing my Seasons exp.

★★★★★ Apprentice

And I just tried instruction #2 posted by EA_Mai and that didn't work to bring back my ITF or Supernatural either, in spite of those indicated as 'installed' in my Origin client.

Annnd the hits just keep on comin!

Message 117 of 287 (2,547 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Do not use the other code! You could get banned for this.

For all eBay code purchasers that have bought in the last 180 days. FILE A DISPUTE NOW.

In the past 2-3 days all of the code sellers hae started to flee eBay, if you look at how few there are now you will see that almost all of the code shops are gone. 

EA is NOT returning these codes. If you have wrongfully had your pack removed there is still a chance for you to get your packs back . Please be aware that unauthorized amazon vendors can still get these packs removed.

Please read this post by Igazor on this issue:

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=5216485#post5216485

Regardless, Amazon should still protect you.

If you are outside of the 180 days you are most likely out both your money and your games. I am really sorry to have to post this. This is according to the message, the last message I'm going to get from EA.

"Hello,

We received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have now performed all investigations possible on this issue and we will not reverse the decision.

Please do not expect further responses from us on this matter."

Message 118 of 287 (2,539 Views)

Re: sims

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@LillyCato96

merged your post with this thread on the issue see EA_Mai post page 1 to see if the tips can help you

edit typo

Message 119 of 287 (2,541 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Wow....that's a pretty brutal response.  Frown

Message 120 of 287 (2,528 Views)