Sims 3 downloading

by Shaddowmarshal

Original Post

Sims 3 downloading

★ Novice

Hey, so I have a problem. Like long time ago I got this game in Poland. And I used the code to download the game and everything was fine. But then me and my brother were not playing on his account so the account expired and its basically gone. We tried contact polish EA site they said smthg like "hey cant help" so the thing is. I want to play the game again. And I have the code that I was supposed to use but I cant. It said that code is used. Yes it is BUT THE OLD ACCOUNT IS GONE. Now I cant play the game that I paid for and I cant do anything. I'll also add picture "as a proof" if that will change anything. I dont know what to do anymore. I'm not wasting money to buy this game AGAIN. I have it already and I just want to play but old account is completely gone. Please help me. I've been trying to do something for long time...

Message 1 of 4 (343 Views)

Re: Sims 3 downloading

@Shaddowmarshal  Unfortunately, I don't have a better answer than "contact English language EA support," which you can do by changing the country in the upper right corner of the EA help browser window.  A code can't be redeemed on a second account once it's been used, even if that original account is long gone.  But EA support may be able to find a way to get the game onto your current account, or else restore the old one.  Providing the same photo you've posted here, except with the code not blacked out, would help too; you can upload it directly to a live chat session.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If that doesn't work, how old is your base game disc?  If it was manufactured before September 2012, you technically don't need Origin to install it—you can use the disc and decline the EA Download Manager's offer to control the install process.  (The EADM will try to update itself to Origin.)  Newer discs do require Origin though.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (312 Views)

★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict I wanted to contact and polish site and english site. But when I'm going to "contact us" it keeps telling me that live chat is closed and its telling me to come here and "maybe one of those will help" no it won't. I just dont know what to do. I dont want to have the game that doesnt work, and it wasn't cheap so it would be waste of money. But I found somehow mailing addresses to them so I sent them e-mails. To both sites.

And I think the disc I have is not before 2012. Since I remember I had to use origin to install my game. I remember it didn't even let me play game without having origin on my pc.

Message 3 of 4 (306 Views)

@Shaddowmarshal  Live chat is only open from 9 am to midnight GMT, Monday through Saturday.  At other times, people get directed to this site or told to come back later.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)