Sims 3 collection ?

by BloodyLustt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 collection ?

★ Novice

Many years back players go the sims 2 for free on Origin from EA that was back in 2014 I think. I was curious since the sims 4 was released in 2014 and has been out for 8 years and the sims 3 has been out for 13 years. I was curious if they plan to do the same with the sims 3 by giving it out for free on Origin like they did the sims 2. I've been hearing rumors that EA plans to start Sims 5 soon too if they haven't already so I'm just curious. Sims 3 was one of the best Sims to come out.

Message 1 of 4 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 collection ?

Community Manager

@BloodyLustt 

Thanks for the feedback! Have a good rest of your day Standard smile

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @BloodyLustt 

We don't have any details on Sims 3 being offered for free. If this happens, it should be announced on our official channels though. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (374 Views)

★ Novice

I watch the channels! I know there isn't anything being planned like that or offered.

I meant more like i think EA should think about offering it like they did the sims 2 though it would be really nice of them. The sims 4 is so popular, everyone will buy the sims 5 if it ever happens but giving out the sims 3 would be a great way to give back to so many loyal and faithful fans. 

In case yall ever do decide though, I will keep watching the channels! 

Message 3 of 4 (361 Views)

Community Manager

@BloodyLustt 

Thanks for the feedback! Have a good rest of your day Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (349 Views)