Re: Sims 3 cc not showing up

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 cc not showing up

★★★ Novice

Hi, I added some package CC into my sims 3 game (Mods,sliders,hair, clothes,etc) and it won't show up:catsad:. Thid wasn't a problem on my other computer so I'm wondering if its because I have windows 8.1?:catfrustrated:

Message 1 of 6 (1,358 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Pro

We are not permitted to discuss third party CC, mods etc in this forum. If you are having trouble with your CC or mods you need to post your question to where you got the mods or cc from and how to install them.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,597 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I went in game again and only the hair has showed up:catindifferent:

Message 2 of 6 (1,355 Views)

★★★ Pro

We are not permitted to discuss third party CC, mods etc in this forum. If you are having trouble with your CC or mods you need to post your question to where you got the mods or cc from and how to install them.

Message 3 of 6 (1,598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Hi. Is you're game updated to the latest version? I have this problem, and, it was because of my game not being updated to the last version. Hope I helped some way.
Message 4 of 6 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA is no help, you guys never have any answers. It's really frustrating!!!!

Message 5 of 6 (607 Views)

@Pelotvale  This is a player-to-player help site, with only the occasional EA employee passing though.  Is there something you'd like help with?  If so, it might be more useful to provide the details in your own thread, since this one is five years old.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 6 (591 Views)