Sims 3 base game?

by maddiesilvia

Original Post

Sims 3 base game?

★★★ Newbie
I registered old codes I had from physical discs on Origin. They were all expansion packs. But I did not register a base Sims 3 code. Yet it does not tell me I'm missing it. Did it assume I had the Sims 3 or something? I haven't tried to download and check because I don't want to mess anything up.
Message 1 of 4 (148 Views)

Re: Sims 3 base game?

Hero (Retired)

@maddiesilvia  Does the base game icon appear in Origin - game library? Did you register the base game on thesims3.com my page? What is the version of your base game- launcher in the lower left?

Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The base game icon to click on and see expansions appears. As for registering I'm not sure because these are really old, I may have a few. For the version I may have to wait until I have access to a computer to see, I'm out on my iPod touch right now.
Message 3 of 4 (120 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@maddiesilvia  Once you get the base game in Origin and the game updated to version 1.69 the expansion packs may (should) update also. Some users have had to uninstall the expansion packs and re download the pack from Origin and install. These packs should show as owned in Origin. The packs will say download instead of buy.

Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)