Re: Sims 3 add-on

by Messiahbolic187

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 add-on

★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 3 add-on package "Hidden Springs" last night.  I got the receipt for it, but I don't see it on my list of games to download on the Origin screen.  Can you help me out? 

Order Number: 11771932719                     Order Date: August 2, 2012

I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to copy the entire email.

Message 1 of 3 (462 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

What you wanna do is go to the store section in the sims 3 website and sign in and go to the store tab and go to my account, once inside my account go to where it says redeem code now the hidden springs is a shorter code then your basic game codes so once you have selceted the store tab select my account then select redeem code after you redeem your code it will says you have been entitlement to the sims 3 hidden springs points once you have got to this point yuo will go to you purchase history and there will be 2,040 sims points for you to download once you download your points go pack to the store and select "worlds" and then use the 2,040 sim points to get the hidden springs Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (486 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

What you wanna do is go to the store section in the sims 3 website and sign in and go to the store tab and go to my account, once inside my account go to where it says redeem code now the hidden springs is a shorter code then your basic game codes so once you have selceted the store tab select my account then select redeem code after you redeem your code it will says you have been entitlement to the sims 3 hidden springs points once you have got to this point yuo will go to you purchase history and there will be 2,040 sims points for you to download once you download your points go pack to the store and select "worlds" and then use the 2,040 sim points to get the hidden springs Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (487 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

just so you know you dont wanna select register a game just go to the store and "my account" once in there you will see a redeem code section.

Message 3 of 3 (457 Views)