Re: Sims 3 World Adventures - Egypt Quest..."Enter the Library Under the Sa

by sunnyrae36

Original Post

Sims 3 Wold Aventures - Egypt Quest..."Enter the Library Under the Sands" Help.

★ Novice

Hi, I can't get into the Madboul's home. I am friends with 2 of the family members. But they are never home! I get one opportunity to visit, is when I first arrive in Egypt, but by the time I get to their house, they are not there. I know they work in the market but in previous times I've played in the past, I was able to visit them just fine.

Please help, so I can continue.

Thanks, Lori

Message 1 of 6 (4,936 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Wold Aventures - Egypt Quest..."Enter the Library Under the Sands" Help.

Hero (Retired)

the best time to catch sims at home is around 5/6 am you could try this have your sim near the house (save your game first ) go to edit town and put a sim in that house  then have your sim who should be nearby vist the household then

Message 2 of 6 (4,916 Views)

Re: Sims 3 World Adventures - Egypt Quest..."Enter the Library Under the Sands" Help.

★★★ Newbie

Push "ctrl", "shift", and "c" then type in "testingcheatsenabled true" then push enter. After that push "ctrl", "shift", and "c" then type in "resetsim" and the first and last name of one of the 2 family members your sim is friends with. Then push enter.

ex) "resetsim John Smith"

This will reset that sim to their home.

Message 3 of 6 (4,907 Views)

Re: Sims 3 World Adventures - Egypt Quest..."Enter the Library Under the Sa

★ Novice

yeeessss thank you

Message 4 of 6 (2,595 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Wold Aventures - Egypt Quest..."Enter the Library Under the Sand

★★★ Newbie

Can always evict them from the house in build mode. Move them to another place then sneak in with Kleptomaniac personality. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,838 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Wold Aventures - Egypt Quest..."Enter the Library Under the Sand

Community Manager
Excellent. Thank you for sharing actions that worked for you.

For future readers if a post has been insightful or helpful, please give the posters comment some XP. Standard smile

Locking this older thread here.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (1,758 Views)