Re: Sims 3 Uni: Term never ends! Sims stuck for weeks in college!!

by Dutchess_Death

Original Post

Sims 3 Uni: Term never ends! Sims stuck for weeks in college!!

★ Novice

This problem is BEYOND aggravating; if I make my sims go to colllege & choose two terms instead of one, they will complete their final exams on that second Friday, but never get the pop-up about report cards or going home, and it still says they have 2 days & __ hours until class again! So it continues for weeks & weeks with no graduation or completion of degree, and under the career history or grade or whatever panel, it just says A under which degree I'm going for, but it NEVER changes. My sims have went for one term before & successfully graduated, it's just when going for two terms, they never graduate and the term never ends. It just restarts itself for weeks, & I've already made them drop out, then delete them upon doing that because I don't want to waste my time sending them back & wasting the progress I've previously put towards their degree. If anyone else has had this issue or knows how to fix it, please let me know :/

Message 1 of 7 (12,209 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been having this exact sam problem, and quite a few others have been experiencing this from what I've found on the Sims 3 forums. Essentially we're stuck in the first term, repeatedly taking exams but getting no grade report, no notices to go home or graduate, and forever stuck in that 1st week if we signed up for 2 terms. I don't suppose anyone has a solution to this yet?

Message 2 of 7 (12,068 Views)

Hero
The not returning home after Uni is a known issue Here's some tips: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/655771.page or check out this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Savegame-Corruption/td-p/968290/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (12,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem not really but my sims go for 2 terms and those 2 terms already passed my sims got their report cards but I cant graduate and I don't want to start over

Message 4 of 7 (12,044 Views)

Hero

I only have the solution I posted above. Did you try them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (12,039 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did you manage to find a solution to this issue?

Message 6 of 7 (2,030 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 3 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (2,008 Views)