Sims 3 Stuff/Expansion Packs Uninstalled Themselves?

by caseyweav24

Original Post

Sims 3 Stuff/Expansion Packs Uninstalled Themselves?

★★★ Newbie

I just played 2 days ago and haven't done anything to the expansion packs, but I try to play the game this morning and every pack I own has just magically uninstalled itself. When I go to the new tab in that new-fangled launcher that came with the update ("Expansions & Stuff") and I hit "Install Packs" it takes me to the Origin Launcher and just sits there for a few minutes before a message saying something along the lines of "You need to be online" or something pops up. I am online.

Seasons, Pets, Loft Stuff, Late Night, and Supernatural have all been installed for a year or very close to a year and honestly I don't have the patience for this. I've got limited time to play my favorite game as it is and this isn't something I've done. Everything was fine two days ago.

Message 1 of 3 (792 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Stuff/Expansion Packs Uninstalled Themselves?

★★★ Newbie

Hi @caseyweav24, I just now had a problem with The Sims 3 because in the launcher under the expansions/stuff packs tab none of my owners expansions were in there to be available to be checked idk if this is the same problem you are having but all I had to do was sign in on the Sims 3 website where it says log on at the top right corner of the launcher. After that all of my ‘stuff’ showed back up. I hope this helps sorry it has been around five years for you to get a reply Standard smile 

Message 2 of 3 (442 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Stuff/Expansion Packs Uninstalled Themselves?

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (414 Views)