Sims 3 Store Specials, Login, and Make Me An Offer Broken

by crys4204e

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 Store Specials, Login, and Make Me An Offer Broken

EA Sims Team

@Catlee2 the Weekly Specials did indeed end for everyone as you see so this isn't limited to your experience.

It is definitely something we will be addressing going forward but we don't have an ETA on it just yet as we have some other The Sims 3 work in progress that we need to handle first.

As soon as I have a date on when we'll have the Weekly Sales scheduled again I'll let you know.

Thanks

Message 231 of 236 (625 Views)

★ Guide

@MaxisBazajaytee

thank you for the information. It is nice to know that it will be looked at and fixed at some point instead of not offering it anymore - I love Sales Standard smile

Message 232 of 236 (621 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My Make Me An Offer was fixed, but my weekly specials are still the same as they were in October. Is there any way to fix this problem. My username for the Sims 3 Store is Bethezda

Message 233 of 236 (594 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Bethezda,

Please, read this post above by @MaxisBazajaytee Wink

Thanks for the report!

-Mai

Message 234 of 236 (577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i know this has been a while since the post was live, but having trouble logging in on the store and i was worried that they had deleted my account 06Jessy06, but i love Sims 3 the most over all my sims games (even more than sims 4) i have no trouble logging into EA or Origin but the game load up and the sims 3 store says "not logged in" or "invalid Login Information" but i havent changed my password and keep it on autofill so i know all the detail are correct

cant wait to log back in and get some Halloween stuff set up for my sims and i love getting all the acheivments too

Message 235 of 236 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sometimes this happens to me, try clearing your Internet Explorer Browser  by opening up Internet Explorer (Not Microsoft Edge) and click the gear at the top right and scroll down to "internet options" 

Under "General" tab click the Delete button under the "Browsing History" section.  

I check all the boxes, then click the Delete Button and it will go back to the Internet Options Box

I click ok then exit Internet Explorer Browser (I use Google Chrome, not Internet Explorer as my normal browser, so I open a new tab in Chrome and it works.)

From what I understand, The Sims 3 uses Internet Explorer in the background or something and the memory gets clogged up so this resets it.  

Hope this helps!! Standard smile

Message 236 of 236 (412 Views)