Re: Sims 3 Store Specials, Login, and Make Me An Offer Broken

by Kvendolina

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai

My MMAO is still broken, would there be a chance that you could fix it? Also is there any ETA on when the sales page will be back up? And not sure if this is the new normal or not, but the ads don't work like they used to. I'll watch several and only get points for one, or the blue plug-in won't show up at all. Thanks for your help!

Message 221 of 236 (679 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Bethezda,

Glad to read your MMAO is working again. Please, read my post above yours Wink

@hannockq, we will work on fixing your Make Me An Offer page. I will let you know when it's ready.

For the issue with the adds, could you please take a look to this thread? http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Broken-Simpoint-Ads-Play-But-Don-t-Pay/td-p/6082311 

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 222 of 236 (659 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai

Hello, I also only get the "Be Right Back"-page when trying to access "make me an offer", hopefully you can help! My username is Kvendolina

Message 223 of 236 (646 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @hannockq @Kvendolina,

Could you try your Make Me An Offer again now and let us know if it works as it should?

Thanks!

Mai

Message 224 of 236 (633 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai

Just tested and mine works now! Thank you!

Message 225 of 236 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai 

It's back up and working great! Thank you so much for the help!!

Message 226 of 236 (617 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_MaiFor whatever reason it won't let me see the page, claiming I don't have permission because I am not logged in when I am logged in.  I am also having issues with the Sims 3 Store not paying me for ads I have viewed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Message 227 of 236 (603 Views)

★ Guide

Hi @EA_Mai

My MMO and the daily deals have been working fine. The weekly specials have not worked for a long time - but you said they are still working on that one. So I really do not have an issue with them except for every once in a while I will get a daily deal offer that is NO Deal at all - lol

photo Daily Deal  0 Savings- 1_zpsgiegdbmi.jpg
Message 228 of 236 (593 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hi all, some good news in the world of The Sims 3 and Make Me An Offer.

After handling reports of MMAO not showing for some of our The Sims 3 players manually we have now automated the process on the servers themselves. While this isn't exciting in itself, it does mean that you should no longer see the Be Right Back message when you try to see your offers.

If you do happen to see Be Right Back, ensure that we aren't having a maintenance by visiting www.thesims3.com and if you don't see the message there then something else is going on and you should report it to us here in Answers HQ.

Thank you for your reports, your patience and your understanding. We hope you get some awesome offers that you can claim and enjoy in game.

Message 229 of 236 (557 Views)

★ Guide

@MaxisBazajaytee

Thanks for your information and help :eahigh_file:

I have never had a issue with the MMO, but the "weekly specials" have stayed the same for me since 10/12/16.  Is that something that is still going to be fixed or is it no longer going to be something offered anymore?

photo b91875e1-cd0e-49f6-969c-3d2f9f873587_zps58hu4uod.jpg

Message 230 of 236 (525 Views)