Re: Sims 3 Store Outfit (Ravena)

by wizardchristina

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Store Outfit (Ravena)

★★ Novice

I noticed that in Create a Style with the top part the whole top changes colors and I was just wondering if there is a way I could just make the sleeves change color and not the whole top part

Message 1 of 5 (535 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert

@wizardchristina  I found no in-game way to colour the arms separately from the top part on the Ravena store dress. You could ask at the official forum if anyone knows of similar custom content; or at Mod The Sims if you want to try yourself.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (513 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@wizardchristina  I found no in-game way to colour the arms separately from the top part on the Ravena store dress. You could ask at the official forum if anyone knows of similar custom content; or at Mod The Sims if you want to try yourself.

Message 2 of 5 (514 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok Thanks!

Message 3 of 5 (509 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, How do you get to the offical forums and how do you use the Mod the Sims?

Message 4 of 5 (459 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@wizardchristina  I would recommend asking about custom content in the General Section of the Sims 3 part of the forum:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion-en

A couple of the players there know where to find well made CC (and some of them are really good at finding bad CC - so download with caution, bad cc will wreck your game Standard smile ) The more explicit you are in what you are looking for, the better answers you are going to get. 

If you want to learn to create your own custom content there are tutorials and players still at the site Mod The Sims, but since I am unsure if I can link to it from here, you'll have to do a search.

There are also several of Sims 3 Store dresses, and some tops, in a subjectively similar style to Ravena; that has separately colourable sleeves and body. I looked for female clothing, age YA/Adult:

Dresses:

Layered Victorian
Fair Maiden

Jamestown Dress

Charmed

Gown-In-Law

Cante Chico

Futuristic Dress

and many of the dresses in the set: Palace of Versailles

Tops:

Vamp Neckline Blouse

Ms. Professor