Sims 3 Store Content Not Showing up in Launcher

by ckopen

Original Post

Sims 3 Store Content Not Showing up in Launcher

★★★★ Novice

I bought lucky palms recently, and when i went to install it i couldnt find it in my game launcher. pressing the download button on the website did nothing. im not sure how im supposed to play the map i paid for.

Message 1 of 6 (618 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Store Content Not Showing up in Launcher

@ckopen  Try using a different browser.  You can also try downloading from both your purchase history and the world's product page:

https://store.thesims3.com/luckypalms.html?categoryId=12642

If that doesn't work, try clearing out everything in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads.  That's where Sims3Packs land after being downloaded, but once they're installed, the original files become redundant.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 6 (603 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just tried both, neither worked. it finally made an attempt to download it, but stopped working because i cant open sims3 links

Message 3 of 6 (576 Views)

★ Novice

so  im not sure about anyone else but im getting a upload error : please try again  message whenever i try to upload. i have gone through and deleted all my mods / cc / store content   still didnt work    so said  F it re installed it all  and  same issue  it wont even work for  uploading sims  households or lots   im so freaking confused   as to why    honestly its probably a origin deal because everyone knows origin  is  crapp anymore lol. but if anyone knows how to fix this issue please let me know   thanks .   

Message 4 of 6 (575 Views)

@ckopen  What do you mean you can't open Sims3 links?  Do you get an error message?  If so, please post a screenshot.  Please also let me know if setting an exception in your antivirus/firewall helps.

Message 5 of 6 (559 Views)

@Kimberly026m  I answered your earlier question a couple weeks ago here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/cant-get-some-of-my-house-creations-to-install-from-ex...

Message 6 of 6 (558 Views)