Re: Sims 3 Showtime Tourists?

by lesbiantrait

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Showtime Tourists?

★★ Novice

Okay, so I have Showtime and not World Adventures (which apparently has tourists) but anyways when I play there are people classified as "tourists". They are dressed and kinda act like performers so maybe that's a thing in Showtime? I especially see them at places like Starlight Plaza which, according to its description, is a place where you see street performers often which also leads me to believe that they are just performers that are game generated and are here for shows and such but soon disappear. Can anyone confirm this?

Message 1 of 2 (1,058 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hi Kaceyseaside7!

So yes, both Showtime and World Adventures have tourists. Showtime has music tourists, and World Adventures has tourists that come from China, France, and Egypt.

You're absolutely right! They're really just townies that are there for the game to move on. I think they added them in so that the game could have more than one performer gain fame.

If you're a singer, you'll notice that there are some acts either before or after you; and they aren't sims that are from the Showtime base game themselves. It's really just to keep the game going, and to keep the competition high. Wink

I hope I was helpful!

Heart Senpaiproblems

I do not work for EA.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,214 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hi Kaceyseaside7!

So yes, both Showtime and World Adventures have tourists. Showtime has music tourists, and World Adventures has tourists that come from China, France, and Egypt.

You're absolutely right! They're really just townies that are there for the game to move on. I think they added them in so that the game could have more than one performer gain fame.

If you're a singer, you'll notice that there are some acts either before or after you; and they aren't sims that are from the Showtime base game themselves. It's really just to keep the game going, and to keep the competition high. Wink

I hope I was helpful!

Heart Senpaiproblems

I do not work for EA.

Message 2 of 2 (1,215 Views)