Re: Sims 3 Seasons - Seasons Limited Edition - Seasons Plus

by CodySimstein

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Seasons - Seasons Limited Edition - Seasons Plus

★★★ Novice

Pleasant Greetings All!!!

I'm just curious to know what makes Sims 3 Seasons different from the other 2 (Seasons Limited Edition and Seasons Plus)?

Message 1 of 2 (1,540 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Hello,

Firstly, "The Sims 3: Seasons" is referring to the standard edition of the Seasons expansion pack, and "Seasons Limited Edition" is the same as the standard edition except it contains additional exclusive content (an Ice Lounge community lot, an elegant ice bar, bar stool, pub table, ice furniture, and ice-themed build items). "The Sims 3 Plus Seasons" is a collection of two games; the core Sims 3 game and the Seasons expansion pack.

So in short, Plus Seasons is if you don't already own The Sims 3, and then Seasons Limited Edition is if you want additional content.

I hope this helps and keep simming,

Cody

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,788 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hello,

Firstly, "The Sims 3: Seasons" is referring to the standard edition of the Seasons expansion pack, and "Seasons Limited Edition" is the same as the standard edition except it contains additional exclusive content (an Ice Lounge community lot, an elegant ice bar, bar stool, pub table, ice furniture, and ice-themed build items). "The Sims 3 Plus Seasons" is a collection of two games; the core Sims 3 game and the Seasons expansion pack.

So in short, Plus Seasons is if you don't already own The Sims 3, and then Seasons Limited Edition is if you want additional content.

I hope this helps and keep simming,

Cody

Message 2 of 2 (1,789 Views)