Sims 3 Script Error on Launch Menu

by Putx12

Original Post

Sims 3 Script Error on Launch Menu

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So, I recently just installed The Sims 3 on my Mac through Bootcamp. Before I uninstalled Bootcamp, it worked just fine. After I reinstalled it, A message comes up saying I have a script error! Someone please help because I don't know what this means!!! I have two messages that pop up.

Update: One of the messages disappeared after I deleted my internet explorer browser cache. Now, I just have one popping up saying...

An error has occurred in the script on this page.

Line: 8,

Char: 1,

Error: Syntax error,

Code: 0,

URL: http://3807028.fls.doubleclick.net/activityi;src=3807028;type=simsr269;cat=sims3392;ord=1;num=894740...

Do you wish to continue running scripts on this page?

Message 1 of 7 (1,144 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Script Error on Launch Menu

★★★ Newbie

I got the same thing !

I never had this problem and yesterday that stupid script error came. I just click on the x buttom. My game started to load but then it didn't came on the load screen. I already deleted soms things but the script error always comes!! 

I hope someone finds a solution.

(sorry for my bad English)

Message 2 of 7 (1,073 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah, I know. Luckily my game works, but it's still annoying. I contacted EA but they never help. I'm do happy they don't have a launcher for the sims 4
Message 3 of 7 (1,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you ever find a solution for this problem

Message 4 of 7 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
No sadly. I'm going to reinstall the game and see if it's still there.
Update: just reinstalled it...still doing the same thing idk why I give EA money 😄
Message 5 of 7 (686 Views)

★★ Novice

I DONT HAVE A FIX BUT THIS MIGHT WORK. IT STARTED WITH MY COMPUTER, WINDOWS 8, AND I FIND THAT WHEN I PLAY OFFLINE I AM ABLE TO PLAY FOR DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT THE SYSTEM FORCE CLOSING THE GAME. IT SUCKS BECAUSE I WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING I WORKED SO HARD ON. IF I WANT TO BUY POINTS OR ITEMS, I SAVE MY PAGE AND GO ONLINE. ONCE I DID THAT AND FORGOTTEN TO LOGOFF AND LOST EVERYTHING AGAIN, EXCEPT MY POINTS AND NEW DOWNLOADS. SO MAYBE THIS WILL HELP, ALTHOUGH IT IS A BUMMER WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. ITS BETTER THAN LOOSING ALL OF YOUR *!!!!

@Zotero99 wrote:

So, I recently just installed The Sims 3 on my Mac through Bootcamp. Before I uninstalled Bootcamp, it worked just fine. After I reinstalled it, A message comes up saying I have a script error! Someone please help because I don't know what this means!!! I have two messages that pop up.

Update: One of the messages disappeared after I deleted my internet explorer browser cache. Now, I just have one popping up saying...

URL: http://3807028.fls.doubleclick.net/activityi;src=3807028;type=simsr269;cat=sims3392;ord=1;num=894740...

Message 6 of 7 (522 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have that problem in my sims 3 too can you help me please ? kkk

@lestell227 wrote:

I DONT HAVE A FIX BUT THIS MIGHT WORK. IT STARTED WITH MY COMPUTER, WINDOWS 8, AND I FIND THAT WHEN I PLAY OFFLINE I AM ABLE TO PLAY FOR DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT THE SYSTEM FORCE CLOSING THE GAME. IT SUCKS BECAUSE I WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING I WORKED SO HARD ON. IF I WANT TO BUY POINTS OR ITEMS, I SAVE MY PAGE AND GO ONLINE. ONCE I DID THAT AND FORGOTTEN TO LOGOFF AND LOST EVERYTHING AGAIN, EXCEPT MY POINTS AND NEW DOWNLOADS. SO MAYBE THIS WILL HELP, ALTHOUGH IT IS A BUMMER WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. ITS BETTER THAN LOOSING ALL OF YOUR *!!!!

@Zotero99 wrote:

@lestell227 wrote:

@Zotero99 wrote:

Message 7 of 7 (496 Views)