Sims 3 Save Freeze

by LamTung0403

Original Post

Sims 3 Save Freeze

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
It's about 5 hour since I pressed 'Save' at Opitions Menu. Nothing happened. It's wont save. I dont want to lose anything in my game. I dont have mods or CC, just Store Content only. I have read some thread but I don't understand anything. Could someone help me step by step? Still waiting.
Message 1 of 7 (309 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Save Freeze

Hero (Retired)

@LamTung0403 unfortunately, you'll have to probably force-quite the game this time. To do so, press ctrl, alt delete and open your task manager. Right click on the Sims 3 and choose "go to process" - then select "end process." 

In the future, make sure to save regularly. 

Please accept a solution if solved!

Message 2 of 7 (301 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Okay. Thank you.
Message 3 of 7 (296 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wait, this just happening when I moved to a new home, I still can save in my old ones. What should I do?

Message 4 of 7 (286 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@LamTung0403 so when exactly are you saving? When you move to a new house? A new town? This happening in a new save?

Message 5 of 7 (282 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I mean when I played in the old house and I saved, its still ok. Then I moved to a new home (within my neighborhood ) and buy furniture then press "Save", it does not save, I open the task manager and it says my game is not responding. I have to quit the game without saving. I think this wont happen with a new save.

Message 6 of 7 (277 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@LamTung0403 try moving them into the new house via edit town. So move them out and then move them in

Message 7 of 7 (274 Views)