Re: Sims 3 Pizza man wont leave porch

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Pizza man wont leave porch

★ Novice

My Pizza man will not leave my porch, since delivering my pizza, I have tried repairing the Sims3 several times and restarting afterwards, and this has not helped. He is still on the Porch. And can not interact with him at all. Please help get him off my porch. Thanks, I'm anxiously waiting your reply....

Message 1 of 7 (1,679 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@vscheffler1  I wonder if I was clear: when resetting an individual sim, the name of that specific sim is required. So the pizza deliverer in my game is called Autumn Cusack, which I see when hovering over the sim with the mouse arrow; and so resetting them would be:

resetsim autumn cusack

Other things to try:

Bring up the command field (Ctrl +Shift + C) and write:

resetsim *

then press enter. (The asterisk, and the space before it, is important). That will bring all sims in the world to a safe place in a good mood, but they will leave stuff out in the world behind, like cars, so it is best to do it late at night when there is the least amount of sims out and about.

If that doesn't work:

Go to Edit Town, Evict your household to the clipboard; copy their house to the library; bulldoze the house on the lot; place a copy of the house from the library on the lot; place back the household in the house - all in one Edit Town session.
That will remove any sims not part of your household from the lot in a safe way. The household's sims will loose their wishes and promises by this.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,632 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@vscheffler1  Have you tried to reset the sim? Bring up the command field by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C; write in: resetsim [pizza sim's first name last name] press enter.

Exit the game and delete the caches in Sims 3 folder too for good measure.

Message 2 of 7 (1,669 Views)

★ Novice

Did everything you suggested. Did not work. 

Message 3 of 7 (1,653 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@vscheffler1  I wonder if I was clear: when resetting an individual sim, the name of that specific sim is required. So the pizza deliverer in my game is called Autumn Cusack, which I see when hovering over the sim with the mouse arrow; and so resetting them would be:

resetsim autumn cusack

Other things to try:

Bring up the command field (Ctrl +Shift + C) and write:

resetsim *

then press enter. (The asterisk, and the space before it, is important). That will bring all sims in the world to a safe place in a good mood, but they will leave stuff out in the world behind, like cars, so it is best to do it late at night when there is the least amount of sims out and about.

If that doesn't work:

Go to Edit Town, Evict your household to the clipboard; copy their house to the library; bulldoze the house on the lot; place a copy of the house from the library on the lot; place back the household in the house - all in one Edit Town session.
That will remove any sims not part of your household from the lot in a safe way. The household's sims will loose their wishes and promises by this.

Message 4 of 7 (1,633 Views)

★★ Novice
@vscheffler1 do you have the nraas master controller?
Message 5 of 7 (1,618 Views)

★ Novice

Well I did all of this last night. I got on my PC this morning pizza person still there. Did what you said again and it WORKED! THANK YOU pizza man is gone!!! Thank you so much!!!

Message 6 of 7 (1,606 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@vscheffler1   I am glad to hear that! And you are welcome Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (1,603 Views)