Re: Sims 3 Pets is not showing up in Launcher?

by Lifesence

Original Post

Sims 3 Pets is not showing up in Launcher?

★★★★ Novice

Like, today i installed Sims 3 and all my other expansion packs, they're up to date, they're currently on Patch 1.69.

Whenever I go to the expansion packs manager thing, ALL of my expansion packs EXCEPT Pets shows up, it's really annoying. I just want to run Pets and it won't let me!!!

I already uninstalled and installed Pets, i tried to play Pets through Origin but when I do, it shows up as "Download" and it only shows up as "Play" when the launcher is open, but i can't click on "Play" because THE LAUNCHER IS OPEN

i'm honestly so freaking frustrated, i don't know how to fix this problem, please help.

Message 1 of 5 (1,462 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@weirdicat  Did you install PETS from disc? If so uninstall PETS - open Origin - download the digital version. Sometimes the old versions of packs will not patch to the version 1.69. Where did you buy the PETS pack?

Message 2 of 5 (1,452 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is going to sound bad, but I got the expansion pack key from g2a and for more information, this isn't the first time i've ran Sims 3 Pets on my computer, it's been about a year and i just decided that i wanted to play it again, but now it's not acting right.

Message 3 of 5 (1,445 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@weirdicat  As you purchased the pack from a reseller (probably unauthorized). Your first recourse is to contact the seller about this issue or report the sale to the card company (bank) if you have issues

Message 4 of 5 (1,443 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If the key worked on Origin, it has nothing to do with the seller or G2A. 

Message 5 of 5 (689 Views)