Re: Sims 3 Pets Exclusive Content Expired

by roberta591

Original Post

Sims 3 Pets Exclusive Content Expired

★★ Novice

Hello! So when I was little my dad bought me The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition with exclusive content, that being the pet shop venue. However, since I was young he didn't give it to me until several years later thus the exclusive content expired before I even laid eyes on the game. Is there a way to collect the pet shop after it has expired? I have already installed the expansion pack and I believe I have registered it but I do not know if there is a way to get the venue now. Anyone know a way?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (288 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Kacyseaside7 Did you check the store purchase history. Once you claim the content that content will remain in thesims3.com purchase history so you can download it again. Some items have been retired (meaning no longer available). If the pet store is not in the purchase history did you try to redeem the code included with the disc? The atomic age-themed pet items are available in thesims3.com store but you need to have the PETS pack registered to download these items.

Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried all this but it sadly did not work. I think the issue is that the code itself for the pet shop is expired because it did not appear in purchase history and does not work when I try to redeem it and just says that the code is invalid. I tried redeeming the expansion itself again but that didn't seem to do much.

Message 3 of 4 (278 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Kacyseaside7  I have seen an occasional post about not being able to get the Pet Store. I think there is a cash register also but not sure about that. I have the Pet Store in my purchase history so I must have redeemed the code when it was working.

Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)