Sims 3 Online Registration Problem

by MissyMoo92x

Original Post

Sims 3 Online Registration Problem

★★ Novice

Hi, I recently bought The Sims 3 BRAND NEW, still in packaging, in a store (yesterday to be exact). I installed ot on my computer no problem. Downloaded Origin, entered serial code and downloaded. The game is working perfect. The problem is I can't register the serial code on my Sims 3 online account. It says it's invalid. I've tried multiple times and it says the same thing.  I've tried changing the 5's to S's and all that stuff that it tells me to do if it won't work but still having problems. I know that this serial code has only been used once by me and that was to install the game and it work perfectly. I use the exact same account and details on both Origin and The Sims 3 website. I really want to download stuff from the Exchange but I can't do that because my serial code won't register. Please help! Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Online Registration Problem

Community Manager

You have the same account on Origin and the Sims 3 website. What you register on Origin will automatically register on the Sims 3 website and vice versa. You shouldn't have any issues downloading items from the exchange.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)