Sims 3.. No exchange items.

by xophoenixxo

Original Post

Sims 3.. No exchange items.

★ Apprentice

I have downloaded some exchange items, and none of them show up at all!

It shows that its instaled and everything, I even bought two new maps that don't show up either...

I've tried everything.... 

Message 1 of 6 (673 Views)

Re: Sims 3.. No exchange items.

Hero

DId you get them from the Sims 3 Store or the Exchange ? Exchange is free and Store is paid (mostly) ? 

What worlds did you buy ? What is your operating system ?

If you downloaded from the exchange, what did you download ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (653 Views)

★ Apprentice

the exchange.

I got the monte vista and hidden springs, and neither show up.

my operating system is a mac, which is fully updated.

i mostly just downloaded sims, and a few objects.

Message 3 of 6 (647 Views)

Hero

I see you that you post in about 3 threads atm. Bit confusing what you tried and what not.

Since you're on a mac, I suggest sticking to this http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/MAC-Sims-wont-play/td-p/2502398/ atm. Might all be connected. I've forwarded this to our mac helper.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded many different items from the exchange.  I have many expansion packs that I play.  I switch them up and still dont see the downloads?

Message 5 of 6 (607 Views)

@truulyblessedone  A bit more informatin would be helpful.  Do you ever see these exchange items?  Do some of them work, do all of them work sometimes, etc.?  If you install a couple of these files into a clean game folder (pull your existing one out of Documents and open the launcher to create a new one), do the exchange items work in a new save?  This is just for testing, and will help narrow down the source of the problem.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 6 (597 Views)