Re: Sims 3 Launcher has stopped working

by roberta591

Original Post

Sims 3 Launcher has stopped working

★★ Novice
Assistance needed please! I purchased the game a few days ago! After the 2nd day of playing the game crashed and restarted my laptop. When booted back up my Late Night expansion as well as High End Loft Stuff were gone and when i attempt to play Sims 3, it keeps giving me launcher stopped working error. I was on the phone with EA over an hour trying to get everything to work and nothing work. I finally uninstalled EVERYTHING and reinstalled. My Sims 3 still won't play, I keep getting launcher stopped working error. Can somebody please help me? I just want to play my game!
Message 1 of 4 (188 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HoneyLove210  I assume your computer is a pc. When you uninstalled the game did you use a registry cleaner like ccleaner (there is a free version)? If your computer is a pc please post your computer's dxdiag - link - how to post dxdiag

Message 2 of 4 (179 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey! I jusy downloaded the Cleaner and went through a sweep. I did the dxdiag link you posted and saved as a text file but for some reason it isn't attaching. I took photos of the report but its saying file is too large.
Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Are you trying to attach the dxdiag file with the paper below the text input box? click browse - click the dxdiag file (should be on your desktop) - click the paper clip.

Message 4 of 4 (168 Views)