Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise Pre-order Free Barnacle Bay

by tcsheick

Original Post

★ Novice

My Game will not register either...I pre-ordered as well and electronically downloaded it and it does not register that I even have it....can we get some help with this issue? Thanks!

Message 11 of 27 (919 Views)

Hero

BB codes have not been sent out yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 27 (903 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If in two days I don't get the code will a code be sent out for me?

Message 13 of 27 (902 Views)

Community Manager

Codes will take about 24-48 hours to send out by email. We will have more information on how to redeem them then shortly.

If you ordered your game through Origin it can take a little while for it to show up on http://mypage.thesims3.com/aboutMe/profile.html - you even may have to log out on the Sims 3 website and log back in again to see your game there.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 14 of 27 (896 Views)

★★★ Novice

@rumbutter Thank you I'll keep trying but this is where I get sent to.SMH ...Fingers crossed

Message 15 of 27 (879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How come I have not receieved any codes for Barnacle Bay nor any of the added content for Island Paradise? The only thing I was able to download was Island Paradise but no additional content or Barnacle Bay and I had pre-ordered Island Paradise which is supposed to come with everything....

Message 16 of 27 (877 Views)

Community Manager
Quoting myself:

@eaursula wrote:

Codes will take about 24-48 hours to send out by email. We will have more information on how to redeem them then shortly.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 17 of 27 (862 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ kellim66 fingers crossed for you too   if you use the link how to contact ea http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html you should get live chat

Message 18 of 27 (823 Views)

★★★ Novice

more than 48 hours and no BB codes recived

Message 19 of 27 (741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone recieved their extra stuff from the pre-order? I'm okay with the codes taking a little longer, but I need to know if it's just me. I updated my email address earlier this week so it may just be my account and I need to know so I can fix it. Is anyone else still waiting? 

Message 20 of 27 (739 Views)