Re: Sims 3 Hidden Springs & Monte Vista Won't install properly

by roberta591

Original Post

Sims 3 Hidden Springs & Monte Vista Won't install properly

★★★ Newbie

I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE SIMS 3 HIDDEN SPRINGS AND MONTE VISTA THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 2YRS NOW AND YALL STILL AINT RESOLVED MY PROBLEM. THIS IS *

Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@janay39  Is your computer a pc or mac? Is your game in Origin? Please do not use all caps as it means your yelling AND it is against the rules of these forums.

Message 2 of 4 (341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same problem, I bought the two worlds yesterday, did everything accordingly.

When I go and click 'download' I'm asked 'open sims 3' and I say ok

When I'm in the game the worlds are nowhere to be found. Can somebody please help me? 

(also I'm a mac user)

Message 3 of 4 (324 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TheMargauxj  When you click download in the store the default program (or you can manually pick a program if no default is chosen) should be set the Sims3Launcher. You can reset this by going to control panel - default programs - associate a file type or protocol with a program - scroll down to .sims3pack and on the right it should say Sims3Launcher. Change it to Sims3Launcher. If you change it to unknown it will display a box with choices the next time you click download from the store - just choose the launcher.

Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)