by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 Hidden Springs & Monte Vista Won't install properly

★★★ Newbie
This was very helpful to me. Thank you.
Message 11 of 23 (3,308 Views)

★★ Novice

i tried to download it through the website, i already press download and when i open the laucher, in the downnload content it didint show up? what should i do

Message 12 of 23 (3,244 Views)

Hero

Make sure your game is updated to 1.67 (you can check on the launcher, lower left corner)

If that is the case, there's a log which can be found in documents/electronicarts/thesims3 and is called Sims3LauncherLogFile.log

Post the content here

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 23 (3,242 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I've just found my log file, and it's empty, and I checked my backup of my Sims 3 folder for the same file, also empty of text, so what is it meant to say?

I'm also having issues getting Monte Vista and Hidden Springs into my game, I've installed them in, but it;s not letting me select either of the worlds to play, or letting me play my save I started in the world. I had a problem with a long term save I've been playing since the start of Sims 3, so I had the game re-create another Sims 3 folder, just to make sure there was no issues with the current files, and that removed all my store conent unfortunately. I did put my DC Cache and Backup file back in, and it put most my store content back in, but just in case I went on to my purchase history and checked that everything was installed, and that's when I found the worlds had not gone in. I bought it as part of the bundle that was on sale last year, and the chocolate fountain that came with the bundle works in my game, but not the worlds, so what's going on??

Kind regards,

Shell

Message 14 of 23 (3,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing! what can i do?

Message 15 of 23 (3,157 Views)

Hero

Please refer to this thread: See this guide for further help: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/Guide-Sims-3-Store-Worlds/m-p/1589911

Should you have further issue, make your own thread being as specific as possible what issue you have.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 23 (11,480 Views)

★★ Novice

I have hs and mv. I tried instaling them it didnt work. Tried redeeming them on website and origin and it didnt work. Then I notice my instal codes are only 12 digits long. I just bought the game yesterday idk what to do.Coudnt find a number for ea customer service rep or anything.

Message 17 of 23 (2,226 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have same problem what can i do ? please help

Message 18 of 23 (2,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem too. I recently got a new laptop, and my techie friend loaded all my old laptop's content onto it.  I've reinstalled all my sims and expansion packs and my custom content was already there. But I'm having the problem where Dragon Valley, Roaring Heights and Hidden Springs say they're installed successfully but when I go to start a new game using any of them there's just a load of Latin writing in the description and no image of the neighborhood. Please help? Frustrating now.. tried clearing out my CC and Dache file but no success Frown

Message 19 of 23 (2,015 Views)

★ Novice

Im having the same problem to. I bout the Game bundle at Walmart and Monte Vista and Hidden Springs and they wont work and i am on pc please

help!!!!!!

Message 20 of 23 (1,945 Views)