Re: Sims 3 Help

by BloodNChocolateX

Original Post

Sims 3 Help

★ Novice
I can get in my sims game, but I can t play my characters. Their faces aren t showing up on the side thing, either.
Message 1 of 5 (233 Views)

Hero

When did this start happening ? Do you have University, World Adventures or Into the future and did you travel to either of these worlds or did it simply happen after playing ?

Or after placing a family ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (212 Views)

★ Novice
It started happening a couple of days ago. I have all of the expansion packs and no I was in Sunset Valley. I've had all of the expansions installed for a month or two before this happened. I've deleted a couple households, just in case it was something about space but it still isn't working. I'd just created that family the day before and everything had been working fine. I don't think it's any bad CC either since I haven't downloaded any new CC in a year or so.
Message 3 of 5 (205 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Can you try moving them to a different house to see if they re-appear ?

Use edit town and not the phone.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (189 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah. I'll try.
Message 5 of 5 (182 Views)