Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims 3 Gameplay Disk

by taylorrpaigee17

Original Post

Sims 3 Gameplay Disk

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Hello. So, I recently bought a new laptop that does not have a dvd/cd-rom drive. Therefore,  I can not play/insert my Sims 3 game/disc. Is there a way for me to download it online, use my purchased copies code, and continue to play?

Message 1 of 4 (40 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Gameplay Disk

Hero (Retired)

you can use a portable usb cd/dvd drive if you have one handy , or download origin to the laptop if it's a mac get the mac version of origin  redeem the code then download the digital version of the game your origin account and the sims 3 account use the same email and password if you regestir the games in your origin account first you do not need to regestir them again in the sims 3 account

Message 2 of 4 (35 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

hat if you only have a pc? will downlaoding origin still give you the possibility of downlaoding  the same version?

Message 3 of 4 (32 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

hi there are two versions of origin one is for a pc and the other is for mac the sims game you download is the same version as the disk it's  just a digital downloadable version of the same game

edit typo

Message 4 of 4 (26 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help