Re: Sims 3 Game Keeps Freezing At Certain Time (Mac)

by AtopCloudNine

Original Post

Sims 3 Game Keeps Freezing At Certain Time (Mac)

★ Apprentice

My game has recently started freezing at around 4:52-4:54 AM. I can move the mouse around but I can't click on anything or use Ctrl Shift C to reset sims in the game. I've looked to see if I could solve the problem and I deleted some CC and I have the mods that help but it's stll freezing. I'm not sure what to do to try and fix it now.

Message 1 of 6 (250 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Which world are you playing in? Does it still happen if you try playing a different household in that world or in a new game?
Message 2 of 6 (239 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm playing in Hidden Springs. I'm not sure if that happenes with another game because I haven't tried that out. But I will see what happens with another game in that town.

Message 3 of 6 (236 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@dreaming-always wrote:

I'm playing in Hidden Springs. I'm not sure if that happenes with another game because I haven't tried that out. But I will see what happens with another game in that town.

OK, see how that goes. I just wonder if it is a bug with this one household, in which case resetting those sims or moving them out of their house and then back in again may help.

Message 4 of 6 (216 Views)

★ Apprentice

I tried reseting my sims but that didn't fix the problem. My game is saved around the time it freezes so I don't have enough time to try to switch households. Should I just delete that game and start over?

Message 5 of 6 (210 Views)

Hero

If that's ok with you. It does sound like you have a so called 'broken alarm'. Something that is erroring out at that given time.

It's either start over or try out mods (if you want to go down that road on your own risk, since it's not supported by EA)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (206 Views)