Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared

by Renamed639311

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared

★ Novice

I've had to re-download Origin three times because I kept trying to start up the Sims 3 base game and I would just get a "unknown error" pop up. I've also recently re-bought Paradise Island (like, 2 days ago, June 27, 2015) and it and my two other expansion packs disappeared? Something about the "game times" but the window didn't stay up long enough for me to read. I am livid. This isn't the first time Origin has lost or gotten rid of games I've paid for. Not impressed and will probably not use Origin to buy games again. I just want either my money back or a solid way for me to get my expansion packs back.

Message 1 of 29 (18,921 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs Disappeared

EA Staff

@Renamed639311 Sims 3 expansions are no longer separate game tiles in Origin client. To see, download and install the expansion, right click the Sims 3 game tile in Origin client and go to 'View Game Details'.

View in thread

Message 2 of 29 (20,889 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@Renamed639311 Sims 3 expansions are no longer separate game tiles in Origin client. To see, download and install the expansion, right click the Sims 3 game tile in Origin client and go to 'View Game Details'.

Message 2 of 29 (20,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kristi You are awesome! thank you Standard smile

Message 3 of 29 (18,645 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much!

Message 4 of 29 (18,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OMG thank you soo much! Standard smile

Message 5 of 29 (18,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are a life saver!

Message 6 of 29 (18,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much!!!!

Message 7 of 29 (18,087 Views)

★★ Novice

You're a freaking saint, I was about .05 seconds from throat-punching someone because I literally bought and own every single expansion and I thought they were gone forever Large smile

Message 8 of 29 (17,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much, I didn't know about that, just seen all my expansions disappear.

Message 9 of 29 (17,447 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks I was having that same issue.  

Message 10 of 29 (17,153 Views)