Re: Sims 3 Expansion Pack Not Showing in Origin

by monisx3

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having this problem, too. It is saying that I haven't even bought. It is only giving me the option to purchase it. I did not buy mine digitally

Message 11 of 25 (3,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you figure this out? I'm having the same problem! Mine all show up on my pc When I go to uninstall stuff. But aren't in my documents folders or in origin. There is no option to re-download or fix them.
Message 12 of 25 (3,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am having this problem. I have bought it and its showing up on on my games on the Sims website but when I go onto Origin it only gives the option to buy it, I used to be able to play it but then it disappeared.

Message 13 of 25 (3,101 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am searching this issue for weeks. I bought the redeem code from and played without problem for a while. But then Seasons expansion disappared suddenly. When I re enter my redeem code, it says used alredy.

Message 14 of 25 (3,024 Views)

★★★ Novice

Expansion and Stuff Packs in ORIGIN; however, it gives option to download, but it won't download some of those packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  When I try to download them it keeps saying I need the Sims 3 base game installed.....it is and very frustrated that I've spent hundreds of dollars, ORIGIN comes along and everything changes, and harder to figure out!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....very disappointed in EA and ORIGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 15 of 25 (2,975 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai

Um, hai, I'm Mary- and so I've had some issues and I did finally get it to show up, but now everytime I open up the launcher and go to 'install' on the tab for it w the game checked and all, it just takes me to the Origins thing :-/ .... idk what to do-moreso since both Sims 3 and Sims 3 'into the future' are shown to be downloaded.

Message 16 of 25 (2,924 Views)

★★ Novice

They basically told me too bad, told me to buy it again, and gave me a 15% off code. I'm not going to use though, because they never even emailed it to me.Angry

Message 17 of 25 (2,843 Views)

★★★ Novice

You should complain to them about that- the least they could do is give you that discount

Message 18 of 25 (2,834 Views)

★ Novice
My sims 3 expansion packs are showing up in the launcher and work just fine in the game but they aren’t showing up in my origin account when I click on extra content it shows a bunch of expansion packs that I have but it says buy instead of download so this wasn’t really an issue when my laptop worked cause they worked in the game and all that so I didn’t think anything if it but the my laptop screen busted and I would hook it up to a tv via hdmi cord to play it and so my grandma got me a new laptop for Christmas so I downloaded origin and logged in and it downloaded sims 3 and late night expansion pack but wants me to buy the other ones even though I own them so it won’t let me download any more and my old laptop says the same thing but they are installed on it and work but they don’t show up in my origin account
Message 19 of 25 (2,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Solution: I had this problem myself. I have a fix for it only if you bought it in CD form. Open up the case that the game came in. You'll see a white pamphlet. In it is a code. Open Origin and go to "Game Library". Then click "Add A Game". Then click "Redeem Product Code". Type in the code you see in the pamphlet. Once you've typed it in it should show up

Message 20 of 25 (2,639 Views)