Re: Sims 3 DLC missing in Origin

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Sims 3 DLC missing in Origin

★★★ Novice

Hi guys,

I got Sims 3 and some DLC Keys for Origin as a gift. I redeemed them successfully and installed them. The download/install had minor problems, but in the end it got installed. I closed Origin after that and wanted to play a few days later. I started Sims 3 and noticed in the launcher, that only one DLC was available. In Origin it says I only own that DLC. The other DLC I redeemed need to be buyed again?

I tried to clear the Origin cache, as suggested, but didnt do the trick.

Any ideas?

Thanks and cheers! <3

Message 1 of 4 (339 Views)

@S3pki  If Origin says you don't own the content anymore, you'll need to contact EA customer support to get things sorted out.  You can provide the codes you registered to the support rep and ask what happened to them; hopefully it's just a glitch in the system.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (323 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict mhh okeydokey.
What happened to the classic email support ticket? Or does the request chat kinda works like that? Not really into chatting or sitting out the estimated request times, tho.
Message 3 of 4 (319 Views)
Highlighted

@S3pki  The options for contacting EA will depend on the type of question you're asking, as well as your region and the time of day, i.e. phone calls may not be available outside work hours.  Live chat isn't too bad, and on the plus side, you can upload photos of receipts or anything else useful directly to the chat window.  If you see a long wait, you can always try at another time; I've had success contacting support around midnight U.S. Pacific time.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (314 Views)