Sims 3 Create A World Download Not Working 2020

by meggyreap

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 Create A World Download Not Working 2020

★★★ Newbie

I was having the same issue, when I followed the suggestion to log in, I was no longer able to access the download page at all. That is, until I changed my language to English - United States. I guess the CAW download page does not work on the Canadian version of the site. Good luck everyone, I hope this helps if you were having the same issue once you logged in!

Message 21 of 25 (1,038 Views)

★ Novice

Hey there! 

I was having the same issue as yours, but I found the solution. When you click on the download button, press "Ctrl D" as the second tab is popping up. This might take a few tries, but it'll create a bookmark for the page that keeps closing. After you successfully bookmark the page, click on the bookmark and should begin downloading the Create A World tool. 

I hope this helps!

Message 22 of 25 (926 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem on my new desktop (I use Windows 10). To go around this I used Microsoft edge. I got a pop up that said it was not a secure download, but I allowed it anyway. When I tried on chrome it wouldn't even allow the download to pop up, and I didn't feel like changing my settings.

Message 23 of 25 (788 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just now had this same exact problem but i ended up using Microsoft Edge & in the corner it gave me a notice saying couldn’t be downloaded but i clicked the three little dots & then hit “Keep” & it installed like normal

Message 24 of 25 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@mate54 THANK YOU
Message 25 of 25 (151 Views)
Twitter Stream