Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims 3 Crashes to Desktop with No Error Message!

by tbluitt2326

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 Crashes to Desktop with No Error Message!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict So far I only flagged a animation mod. Just like my save with cc, as soon as I put it into my clean one, the game crashed a few seconds in. Weird enough I didn’t have any issues with this mod until I changed packs and couldn’t open up a town.  

Regardless, the crashes has happened even without this mod in my game. I only got it cause I was told it was compatible with Nraas.

Edit: I got the mod working. I think I downloaded it wrong. Game hasn’t crashed yet. Will try to add more cc to see what happens. 

Message 41 of 42 (309 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Crashes to Desktop with No Error Message!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi there, this topic hasn't been updated since June, so I was wondering what your current status is. I recently downloaded Sims 3 & Sims 4 back onto my laptop a few weeks ago (after having general non-Sims performance issues over the summer so I reinstalled Windows onto a clean drive). The Sims 4 worked perfectly fine from the get-go, but The Sims 3 was always crashing like 5 - 10 minutes into it, and just like your issue, with no visual error message evident. I was wondering if you're still having the crashing issue as I did something so simple that fixed it for me, was actually quite shocking to say the least. :-)

Message 42 of 42 (176 Views)
Twitter Stream