[Sims 3 Console] Please post here

by crinrict

Original Post

aging on The sims 3 for the wii

★★★ Newbie

How or where do you find the place to turn the aging on and off in the wii formate

Message 31 of 58 (1,263 Views)

the sims 3 pets

★★★ Newbie
I have the Sims 3 pets for ps3 and i order it off gamestop online .... and when i recieve my game, it didnt come with a serial code. What should i do?
Message 32 of 58 (1,259 Views)

Sims 3 for the wii

★ Novice

I don't know how to turn off the aging on my sims3 for the wii. Can anyone please tell me how to turn it off? This is the first time playing it on the wii and I don't know what buttons to push to turn it off. Please Help me

Message 33 of 58 (1,258 Views)

Custom not showing in favorites

★★★ Newbie
Okay so, I log into my account on the sims 3 website and I add a couple of items to my favorites but when I get on my Xbox 360 for my sims 3 and I go to the exchange nothing is there???? Please help me
Message 34 of 58 (1,258 Views)

Sims 3 & PSN

★★★ Newbie

Can I connect this website to my PSN (Playstation3) account to access everything I have on my PSN and download content from on here to on there?

Message 35 of 58 (1,266 Views)

www.thesims3.com & Playstation 3

★★★ Newbie

Can I connect the the sims 3 website and my PSN account so they are linked and all my PSN content is on the sims 3 website,

so that I can download items from the websites exchange to my PSN account and use that content in game?

If so, how do I do it? 

Message 36 of 58 (1,262 Views)

Re: Sims 3 & PSN

Hero (Retired)

@missshannond I moved your post into the console thread.

@EA_David 

Message 37 of 58 (1,251 Views)

Xbox 360 Serial Number Problems

★★ Newbie

Hello, I just tried connecting to the exchange on xbox 360, however I initally forgot to enter the serial number. I now am not able to enter the serial # and would like to know how to

Message 38 of 58 (1,240 Views)

Re: How to make a sim graduate on sims 3 for PS3

★★★ Newbie

Your sim will graduate the day after they age up and everyone in your household, by default, will go to their graduation. hope this helped :catwink:

Message 39 of 58 (1,218 Views)

Ps3 SIMS 3 choppy/laggy??

★★★ Newbie
Rather mad about this.
Paid $30 for this game, and only been playing a few hours.
Now it's becoming laggy/choppy when I move the camera.
Nothing is wrong with my disc, it's brand new.
Tried looking on Internet for help, everything posted is about pc, not console (ps3).
I don't get when it would be lagging like this.
I
Message 40 of 58 (1,195 Views)