Sims 3 Camera Not Working In The Sims 4...

by Anna-Santana

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Camera Not Working In The Sims 4...

★ Novice

Hi there so I've been having a issue with the sims 3 camera in the sims 4 recently, that being I can no longer tilt, or turn the angle of the camera with the scroll button of the mouse. I have tried many different ways to fix this issue; turned off and on the sims 3 camera, pulled the sims 4 folder to my desktop and went back into the game to see if it fixed the issue (it did not), I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and I have unplugged my mouse and plugged it back in, but nothing seems to help.

Am I just not doing something right, or will I never be able to use the sims 3 camera ever again...? I really appreciate any answers to this!

Message 1 of 3 (3,674 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Camera Not Working In The Sims 4...

★ Novice

I actually ended up switching to Laptop mode and it started working again!

Thank you for you answer Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,621 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@Anna-Santana

If you have any mods move the mods folder to the desktop.
Delete the Options file in the game folder and restart the game. The game will recreate this file. If you have changed some options in the game you will need to set it once more.
If it will not work try doing the factory reset of the game folder as is described in this post:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 3 (3,648 Views)

★ Novice

I actually ended up switching to Laptop mode and it started working again!

Thank you for you answer Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (3,622 Views)