Re: Sims 3: Business As Usual Bistro problem

by jessyaz02

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3: Business As Usual Bistro problem

★★★ Novice

I bought the Business as Usual Bistro with sim points, but i'm not sure how to place the lot so it's useable. I don't see restaurant on the list when I make something a community lot. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!!

Message 1 of 14 (14,126 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

once you place the venue in game with it's default setting of visitors allowed you can hire chefs and set the menu but as you do not own the lot i.e. purchased it by the real estate option you will not get profits, once you go to edit town change the lot type to hangout then buy it via the real estate option , again you hire or fire the chef set the menu to whatever you want to sell for example mac and cheese  your chefs turn up for work sims come to buy and eat the way ( watch the household money say your sims has 2000 in the household fund when another sim buys the food once the chef places the food in front of the sim that bought you will see that for example 15 simoloens  was added to the household fund 2015 ) thats how your household gains the profit

View in thread

Message 6 of 14 (13,880 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

go to edit town change the lot type to hangout ( the default lot type is visitors allowed) then back to yourgame then your sims if they have enough money can buy the venue you set the hours and menu by clicking on the new oven in the venue 

Message 2 of 14 (14,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did this work for you

Message 3 of 14 (13,978 Views)

Hero (Retired)

yes and it costs your sims 161,045 in simloeans to purchase

Message 4 of 14 (13,953 Views)

★★★ Novice

i was able to hire chefs and stuff but I didn't purchase the building and get no profits. is there anyway to fix this?

Message 5 of 14 (13,900 Views)

Hero (Retired)

once you place the venue in game with it's default setting of visitors allowed you can hire chefs and set the menu but as you do not own the lot i.e. purchased it by the real estate option you will not get profits, once you go to edit town change the lot type to hangout then buy it via the real estate option , again you hire or fire the chef set the menu to whatever you want to sell for example mac and cheese  your chefs turn up for work sims come to buy and eat the way ( watch the household money say your sims has 2000 in the household fund when another sim buys the food once the chef places the food in front of the sim that bought you will see that for example 15 simoloens  was added to the household fund 2015 ) thats how your household gains the profit

Message 6 of 14 (13,881 Views)

Sims 3: Business As Usual Bistro problem

★★★ Newbie

Hiiiiii 

can anyone help me?

I installed the Business as usual Bistro but cannot located the actual bistro on my map/ dont know how to place it ?

I can access all the items like the stove but cannot find the actual building haha please help!

Message 7 of 14 (13,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where is the actual venue though?

i honestly have no idea how to find it or place it 

Message 8 of 14 (13,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here i cant even place it cuz i cant even find the actual building

Message 9 of 14 (12,027 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

let me fire up my game i'll take some pictures load 'em up to photobucket and post them here

Message 10 of 14 (12,021 Views)