Re: Sims 3 Base game not on pc?

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Sims 3 Base game not on pc?

★★ Novice

Hi, 

I'm a casual gamer who was playing the sims 3 on a Mac through origin. but more easily installed the Pets and high end loft stuff  on my  2017 acer, as it has more memory.   Now I can only play pets (which is fine), but i do not see the base game or high end loft stuff on my download screen as playable options, but high end loft stuff is on my download screen and checked. No big deal, but i do want to get my money's worth and play all three games-does this make sense?

Any help would be appreciated! I have attached screenshots for reference.  

Sincerely,

Bookreader98

Message 1 of 3 (381 Views)

★★ Novice

here's the load screen...oops

Message 2 of 3 (380 Views)

@bookreader98  I'm not sure what you mean by not seeing the base game and HELS on your download screen as playable options.  If you can launch the game, the base game content is present and working.  It may look like only one pack is being played, but if you check off all the packs in the launcher, they should all be in your game.

Is HELS loading too?  The easiest way to know for sure is to open Build mode and look at the options listed under Filter by Pack, a little button on the far right of any panel of objects.  Or you could open the bed category and look for the old vibrating bed from the original Sims game.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (315 Views)