by ravencoal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim won't woohoo

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Vampires, Seasons, Cats & Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Flirt/mess around as teenagers, let both sims age up at appropriate time, attempt either woohoo option with both as young adult
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims get excited, then PC sim tells me she is obstructed from going to bed.
What do you expect to see? Sims to woohoo in clearly unobstructed bed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm doing the random legacy challenge and my Gen 2 heir just aged up to YA so I moved everyone out of the house and immediately invited over her first romantic interest, an NPC she's been flirting with since she was a teen (they are both now YA). They messed around exactly once as teens, and their romance is currently maxed out. Anytime I try to woohoo they get all pumped up about it, but then she waves around and gives me the bubble that traditionally means that there is something in the way preventing them from getting where I want them to go. If I click "go here" on either side of the bed, she can go there. She can sit on the bed, and she can nap on it. I have tried moving everything else out of the room, moving the bed, replacing the bed, traveling to a different lot and back again, restarting the game, repairing the game, and placing a different bed in a different room, but I get the same result every time. Other sims in this and other files appear to be able to woohoo just fine. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim won't woohoo

Hero
Turns out this was an issue with a locked door.

Moving to tech.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,522 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,564 Views)

Hero
Turns out this was an issue with a locked door.

Moving to tech.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,523 Views)