Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to cure a vampire that had the dried out stomach. As soon as they are human again they are grossed out by any food they eat irrespective of the quality. I played my vampire for a long time, so maybe there is more to that problem..
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims dislikes all the food she gets to eat.
What do you expect to see? Her liking the food of excellent quality that she served up herself.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have that problem now for a while. It gets on my nerves a lot and I do not really enjoy playing her as human, because to eat food again was one of the reasons why I cured her...

Maybe someone experienced that same problem and can help? 

Message 4 of 121 (20,821 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

Hero

Fixed an issue where Vampires were exhibiting their old weaknesses even though they were not applied.

Fixed in Patch 1.55.105

I do hope the patch notes refer to both issues.

If you still have issues, make your Sim a Vampire again and then cure him again to see if then works properly

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 119 of 121 (11,600 Views)

All Replies

Sim won't stop vomiting

★★★★★ Apprentice

My female sim is vomiting constantly. I thought it was because she is human and her husband is a vampire and her pregnancy (vampire child) was causing the issue. Nope. Vomiting on floors; every time she attempts to eat (fresh) food she vomits and gets a "something is not right with the ol' stomach" mood for 3 hours. I have to feed her through cheating. The barfing started with the pregnancy and now is constant. Anyone else have this issue? BTW she doesn't have an anorexic mod or anything like that.

Message 1 of 121 (18,103 Views)

Re: Sim won't stop vomiting

Do you have any mods or CC (custom content)? Try taking that out.
See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 121 (18,096 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please read this thread see if the mentioned workaround fixes it for your sim.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-Sim-grossed-out-while-eating-good-food/m-...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 121 (18,093 Views)

Re: former vampire still dislikes normal food

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just had another idea about it. 

If those vampire skills work like hidden traits, then this may be the already known problem about the changed traits that still give a sim a different mood or wish.

And also for information, I cured her with the drink you can make at the bar and as she still disliked food, I changed her back to vampire with that MCCC mod and than again into human with the mod. But that changed nothing about that problem. I than removed the mods and repaired the game but it still does not work.

I can't eliminate the possibility that it is a problem with my save-file as I am playing that exact same sim for over a year now, still in the same save to keep the family tree full.

Message 5 of 121 (20,705 Views)

Hero
This does sound familiar for Vampires though.

Need to check later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 121 (20,691 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I had a similar issue with a vampire that was cured in the past (this was in fall 2017) except in my sim’s case, he got tense from sleeping in beds (so I was able to buy the carefree trait to remove the tension since he never became tense again). I wonder if you have the vampire reset their strengths and weaknesses with the draught of reconfiguration before they took the cure if that would help, but I’ve not tried it yet. 

Best regards,

Jennifer

Message 7 of 121 (20,654 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i started having the excat same issue each time she takes a bite i just cured her vampire trait now she throws up every bite no matter the food im not using any mod i think it was the patch

Message 8 of 121 (16,956 Views)

Could it be an after effect from being a vampire, I've never cured an vampire to be honest. How long has she been vomiting? Does she have a bad moodlet about it? If so, does that have a timer on it?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 121 (16,949 Views)

Draught Of Reconfiguration Plus Vampire Cure- Weakness Still Showing

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them besides the latest (Get Famous)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a vampire with weaknesses Eternal Sadness and Insatiable Thirst, use Draught of Reconfiguration, turn Sim into human with Ultimate Vampire Cure.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim reacts the way she would with these weaknesses (especially eternal sadness)
What do you expect to see? Since she's a human now, she shouldn't have these problems. She shouldn't have had them with the draught of reconfiguration anyway since it's supposed to reset everything.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi, 

I used the Draught of Reconfiguration on my vampire but it's still registering her old weaknesses as being in effect. I used the Ultimate Vampire Cure on her too in order to see if I could stop this glitch but it didn't work. I don't want to completely delete the character since I worked hard on her and she has a lot of aspirations finished but she's glitched and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried repairing my game twice, clearing the cache, and even saving her current form to my Library and then making a new game. None of it has worked. 

Message 10 of 121 (20,655 Views)